Jagermeister is Germany’s most popular exported liqueur. It has a mildly fruity taste without being too sweet and its exact recipe is one of the best kept secrets of the alcoholic beverage world. Jagermeister is rumored to include 56 herbs in carefully balanced measurements. It is a favorite for shooters and people who enjoy a relaxing after-dinner drink. It is also seeing increasing popularity in mixed drinks like rum and cola.
A Seat At The Table
Have fun, drink responsibly.
Uses For Jagermeister
- Include in mixed drinks. Rum and cola or anything normally made with vodka can be made with Jagermeister. A small amount in iced coffee drinks can make a special treat.
- Toss with fruit. Baked fruits can be chilled and then tossed with a small amount of Jagermeister to enhance the flavor.
- Splash a small amount of Jagermeister with cubes of cake, then top with fruit and whipped cream.
Jagermeister is a 70-proof liqueur that has been made since 1934. All of its employees are sworn to secrecy about its exact recipe.
- 1 1/2 ounce Jagermeister liqueur
- 5-6 ounce Mountain Dew Pitch Black soda.
- Ice Cubes
- Highball Glass
Place ice cubes in the highball glass. Pour the jagermeister over them. Add the soda.
- 2 parts cherry soda for every 1 part Jagermeister.
- Bing Cherries
Pour cherry soda into small glasses. Add Jagermeister. Top with one cherry for each glass
- Equal parts Dr. Pepper and Jagermeister
Pour Dr. Pepper and Jagermeister into highball glass. Stir and serve promptly.
Everything But The Jagermeister
…Which you’ll have to ask your local liqueur store for.